11. Get a French driver's license (sounds simple, but oh boy, is it ever complicated. And expensive!)
13. Make bagels from scratch (If I can do this, I can do anything....)
14. Beat Handsome more regularly at the French version of Trivial Pursuit (three times in four years is NOT ENOUGH)
15. Re-tile the bathroom and kitchen floors. The linoleum needs to go. Soon.
16. Get a PADI Open Water scuba diving license. Handsome loves to dive, and it would be nice to be able to share one of his passions with him. Now that I had the hole in my heart repaired, I just might be able to! (More on that later. If you insist.)
17. Update my blog more often. I do like sharing my stories, and it does me good to exercise the writing muscle.
18. Have my portrait taken by a professional photographer. And maybe some nudes - 15 years after the first ones I ever had done. I am totally crazy. Or masochistic. Or narcissistic.
19. Finish framing the pictures and art I have been wanting to put up but haven't because - wait for it - they aren't framed.
20. Avoid killing the flowers and herbs in the window boxes. I am usually lethal to green things, but so far, so good...(maybe that's because Handsome is taking care of them....hmmm.....)