lundi, février 19, 2007

Cabernet Frank - Part Deux

Unfortunately, we couldn't make it to the wine tasting, deciding to go the Robert Doisneau exhibit at the Hotel de Ville instead. It was definitely worth it. Doisneau photos (and a cute 16-year old exchange student) were how I first fell in love with Paris. I am still incredulous that I now actually live here.

Still, I was a bit disappointed we didn't attend the wine tasting. I was all set to go, taste a few different ones, and find the right moment to declare,

"Now this, this is a wine that doesn't beat around the bush!"

or

After giving my glass a little theatrical swirl and taking a sip,

"Whoah, boy! This is a wine that says what's on its mind!"


Alas, I will have to find another way to embarrass Handsome in public.

Hmmmm......

Aucun commentaire: