mardi, décembre 08, 2009

Girl Crush

Well that was quite a hiatus!

Between starting professional acting classes and dislocating my knee cap yet again (in no way related) I have been a bit busy hobbling around town. From emoting to sweating it out at physical therapy sessions, I haven't been very good at keeping up with this here little blog. (You : yes, we know.)

But! Here is a time waster for all you fashion-loving people. I am in love with this lady's style. And holla to an ATL girl! (I think.) If I ever get my act together in that department, I would love to have a wardrobe as put together as hers.

But mine has certainly proved useful for costumes for the acting classes. I'm not sure if that is a good thing. Would you be surprised if I told you I managed to put together an entire costume in order to play a 17th century Spanish playright using only things out of my closet? No?

Well, I did have to buy the fake mustache.

Aucun commentaire: