mercredi, janvier 13, 2016

2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I've said it before, but that's not going to stop me this time : I have a verrry good feeling about 2016.  I think it's really going to be a fantastic year.  With ups and downs of course, but I have a feeling the ups are going to be up into outer space territory.  I'm hoping that doesn't mean that the downs are going to be hellish, but even if they are, I feel like I've got some pretty good tools in my box o' tricks now.

The goals I'm working on feel like they are within reach, and that's a very nice feeling indeed.

The soviet-sounding civil solidarity pact that Handsome and I signed in September has made us even happier to be together, so here's to paperwork being romantic sometimes.

I got to spend nearly a month with my mom and sister in the US, and that bonding time, that parenthesis of time where I got to give back a tiny portion of the love and support I have received, was priceless.

I co-wrote and co-directed (and acted in) a play for my company's theatre workshop, and it was hard and arduous and many times I thought it sucked ass and no one would get it, but it was a huge success and people want us to write our own productions from now on. Not bad, eh?

I'm meeting new people and making new connections in the English-speaking theatre world and I've finally understood that what makes me different makes me special.  (Duh, right?)

I've made my first forays into film and it is both fun and terrifying.

So 2016, bring it on!!





Aucun commentaire: