samedi, mars 20, 2004

Proposition

In response to one of my most loyal reader's suggestion that I not post the "Almost Baroness" story until it is finished, I have a proposition to make. I will continue to post the story as it unfolds and evolves, so those of you who do like to reread it and check what has been modified can continue to do so (including myself). It will remain dated as it is currently, so when it is relegated to the archives, look for it by date. For those of you who only want to read the finished product, I will post an entry letting you know that it is done, and you can read it in its entirety then. To keep those same purist readers interested, I will post additional short entries, less lofty in their goals. Unless of course, I think one of them is perfect for development into a novella.....

Aucun commentaire: