mercredi, mars 10, 2004

Reading from Top to Bottom

I've had a request from a faithful reader. When I update an existing post, and add to the text to continue the story, to please post something letting you know to scroll down on that entry to get to the new stuff. There has got to be a way for me to make the most recently-edited post appear at the top, but for the moment, I have no idea how to do that. So for now, I will post a new entry letting you know that you should check out what I've added.

So just so you know, the post titled "The Almost Baroness" is a continuing story. I'm fleshing this thing out, so I will be adding to it until I'm satisfied with it. Which could take a while. Who knows what it will become, but I've already had someone threaten to steal the character of the baron and use him in a screenplay if I don't hurry up and make him be part of a novel. Sounds like a good challenge to me.

Keep scrolling down on the "Almost Baroness" entry to see what happens next!

Aucun commentaire: